All-Star Mentoring and Coaching Program
Overview of Mark’s Coaching Program:
- The All-Star Mentoring and Coaching Program is a specialized program for business owners and C‑team members who desire better alignment, synergy and results on their team and in their business.
- In this program, Mark Eaton provides personalized one on one situational coaching and consulting to help remove obstacles to success, improve team trust, communication and collaboration, reduce work place tension, and create the forward momentum necessary to become an All-Star team.
- Mark provides real-time solutions to your most pressing concerns and needs. You will meet with him for regularly scheduled sessions to create solutions, review progress, remove obstacles, and build business and personal relationships. Additional support is available via calls, and emails between your regularly scheduled sessions.
- Everything from big-picture strategy to day-to-day tactics and execution is custom tailored to your strengths, personal preferences, and the needs of your particular business.
- While there is no minimum requirement for the mentoring program, repetition, reinforcement and application are necessary to create real change. Ultimately, the best factors to determine the ideal package for your team are the quantity and frequency of sessions you’d like to see for on-going, permanent results.
- Short-Term Behavioral Change in 3–6 months.
- Long-Term Cultural Change in 12 months.
As most leaders know, it can be lonely at the top. The ability to share personal concerns and talk through issues can be very difficult. I visited with Mark Eaton for a few years during challenging times. I found his insights helpful and productive. Mark was able to provide valuable guidance that not only assisted at work, but he also helped me with my personal life and personal health.
Clients hire Mark when they experience one or more of the following:
- Frontline behavior is not aligned with Leadership vision and goals.
- Performance gaps due to internal strife, lack of teamwork.
- C‑Team lacks trust with each other and key stakeholders.
- Staff more concerned with problems with each other than on solving customers problems.
- Poor information exchange and collaboration.
- Difficulty understanding the importance and uniqueness of other personality styles and their role on the team.
If you’re ready to unite your team and start playing like All-Stars, call Mark today!
Our customer service group just received the #1 ranking in our industry employing the concepts Mark delivered to our group. His Four Commitments of a Winning Team remain posted in our customer service department as a reminder of our goal of daily excellence.